Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tonight's the big night!!!!!!!! High School open house! I cannot believe it. Courtney is sooooo
excited. I am excited for her and her friends, but sad they grew up so fast. I will say this is one of the best group of kids I have ever been around. They are stuck to each other like super glue.
I wish them the best and hope I can remain dry eyed as I walk the halls with Courtney and her buddies tonight. What an exciting time for her. Maybe I can sneak a picture without completely
embarassing her. I will say I love to show them the picture of me still hanging by the gym in my cheerleading outfit. snicker. And I can show them Dave's name on the trophy's in the trophy case.
MEMORIES.

1 comment:

The Cox Family said...

Aw, those are the photos I hope you took tonight -- one of your photo by the gym and one of Dave's trophy. Very cool. And one of Court walking the halls. It seems impossible that she could be in HIGH SCHOOL!@

MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones