Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Both kids made it.......Court thru her first week of High School and Zach thru a week of college.
Courtney seems to be liking this past week a bit better than the first couple of days, I think it
was all just a bit overwhelming. She also is playing High School Golf and really seems to be getting the swing of it.....Get it??????? Her first tournament is tomorrow and Dear ole' daddy will be going.
She has another one that is Wednesday that I get to go to. I am really excited. I am going to try to get Dave to take a picture tomorrow with his camera phone but I don't know if he will or not. Stay tuned.
Zach seems to be going 100 mile an hour, college and work. The only time I see him is if I go to his work and buy something. LOL
Dave and I?? We are great, just running with the kids.

No comments:

MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones