Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Learning to Digital Scrapbook! Never thought I would like it. LOVE IT. My awesome sister in
law Jen turned me on to Jessica Sprague's web sight and she gave a free class class on how to use
photo shop 7! I am in love. There is a bigger class this next week, tonight's the last night to sign up for it............highly recommend it!

1 comment:

The Cox Family said...

Your page is amazing! I can't wait for the class and learning to actually use Photoshop Elements -- now I always end up getting frustated and rely on scrapblog -- ie my latest vacation post! :)

After the free class, I may take a the first paid one. Eventually I'd like to take the scrapbook alchemy class--I just don't think I can give up paper! Ok -- I think this is the longest comment I've ever left on a blog. :)

MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones